Birthday Party / Children's Event for ages 4 - up!
This is a big day and you want it to be perfect. Well our magic show has been tailor made for your event. With all age appropriate magic and interactive moments to deliver the best show and give the kids a 50 minute experience of fun.
45 - 50 Minute Magic Show (Designed for Ages 4 & up )
- Silks, Coins, Canes, Wands, Balls and much more
- HYPNOSIS (A COMEDY ROUTINE THAT MAKES EVERYONE SEE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T REALLY HAPPENING)
- Interactive magic where things disappear and appear from the children's hands and ears.
- Meet Bob the Color Changing Rabbit (Another Exciting Part Of The Show where kids are challenged to figure out how this bunny changes colors)
- Comedy Routines that will make both the children and parents laugh.
- Acrobatic Twins Mike & Ike (A FUNNY ROUTINE WHERE AN OBJECT TRANSPORTS FORM THE MAGICIANS HANDS TO THE KIDS)
SO MUCH MORE... ASK ABOUT OUR GOODIE BAGS AND MAGIC KITS !!!
KIDS GO HOME WITH SOME MAGIC OF THEIR OWN WHEN YOU ADD ON OUR GOODIE BAGS!!!
Be the star of the show!
STEP RIGHT UP!
The Wonder Show Case Magic Show is a show designed for ages 4 & up. We take them on an interactive ride of magic. This show includes a 50 minute Magic Show filled with music, wands, silks, ropes, coins, sponges, bags and tons of audience participation.
To Book A Show That Is Worth Your Time and Money!
This show was designed after a decade of kid shows were performed to figure out what kids like and what they don't.
We spent years perfecting the right combination of magic and engagement to ensure the children do not get bored and the show is consistently reaching new heights.
We are pleased with moments like you see to the left it not only engages the audience, but allows the kids to be kids and the shy ones to come out of their shield while they take in the fun.
This is a show that is seamlessly put together in a way that parents always seem to gather around and watch.
Why Book I See Magic?
FACE PAINTER, BALLOON TWISTER
OR STILT WALKER (ASK US HOW?)
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
— Nicole M, Parent